Professional practise, Experimentation.

20131031-103824.jpg

20131031-103839.jpg

20131031-103929.jpg

20131031-104012.jpg

Experimenting with my idea of a interchanging booklet to showcase the diversity of Dr.Martens I made an A4 booklet out of card. I printed the photos i collected and cut them into 2 equal parts holding them together with string. This experiment showed me how I need to concentrate on the composition of the photos for the idea to work as sometimes the bodies didn’t match up at as well as possible when interchanging the photos. I am still happy about the concept of the book. I think if  I was to know explore different designs and ways of making the booklet it could be quite successful in responding to the brief.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s